Garlic Chicken Primavera
A simple veggie loaded chicken dinner. It's Whole 30, Paleo, Gluten Free, Keto.
- 2 Tablespoons High Quality Pesto
- 2 Chicken Breast (cut into small bite sized cubes)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Medium-Large Zucchini (sliced into rounds)
- 1 Medium-Large Yellow Squash (sliced into rounds)
- 1 Bunch Asparagus (cut into small 1" pieces with woody ends discarded)
- 1/2 Pint Grape or Cherry Tomaotes See Above "What makes this dish Keto" for notes on tomatoes
- 2 Cloves Garlic chopped or 1 generous tablespoon minced garlic
- Cauliflower rice (1 frozen bag or you can make fresh) Optional**
Cut your chicken into 1" bite sized pieces, and cut your veggies. Squash into 1" rounds, asparagus into 1" pieces with woody ends discarded and tomatoes cut in half. Then marinade chicken in pesto, coat well add salt and pepper.
Add olive oil and garlic to the pan on med-high heat. After a minute or two add chicken, and cook for 5 minutes, flipping half way through.
Add your veggies to the top of the chicken and do not stir, add salt and pepper. Cover the pan and let the veggies steam for 5 minutes. Remove the lid, stir well. and continue to cook for another 5-7 minutes until veggies have softened.
Cook cauliflower rice according to packet instructions. Serve over cauliflower rice. Enjoy
- Make sure you use a high quality whole 30/paleo approved pesto, like this one.
- Add or remove any of the veggies you want. Get super creative with this dish, onion, mushrooms, snap peas. Whatever you need to use in your fridge.
- If you're feeling adventurous try adding fresh herbs or a squeeze of lemon at the end to brighten it up :)