Edible Cookie Dough from Chickpeas
Cookie dough you can eat by the spoonful that is made from healthy ingredients. Packed with protein and fiber, it's the perfect no bake dessert to curb your sweet tooth!
- 1 Can Chickpeas Drained and rinsed VERY WELL1
- 1/4 Cup Almond Butter (or nut butter of your choice) Can sub Peanut butter, cashew butter, tahani.
- 3 Tablespoons GF Oat Flour or 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup can sub honey if not vegan
- 3 pitted Dates chopped
- 1/4 Cup Dairy free chocolate chips Can sub milk chocolate if not dairy free
Add all ingredients, except the chocolate chips, to a food processor or high speed blender until a thick dough forms (you might need to scrape the sides occasionally) It will get thicker after you leave in the fridge.
Taste, and add more maple syrup if it ins not sweet enough. Fold in chocolate chips. Enjoy! Leftovers can stay in the fridge for up to 1 week.