Share or Save For Later
Flourless Pumpkin Brownies
These flourless Pumpkin Brownies are the perfect fall treat. They are gluten and dairy-free, but with all the fudginess you love in a traditional brownie. We add pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice to give it a subtle hint of fall that makes you want to cozy up with a sweater and a glass of warm cider or almond milk. These flourless Pumpkin Brownies are the perfect fall treat. They are gluten and dairy-free, but with all the fudginess you love in a traditional brownie. We add pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice to give it a subtle hint of fall that makes you want to cozy up with a sweater and a glass of warm cider or almond milk. These brownies are Paleo friendly, and refined sugar-free! Everything you love about dessert, none of the stuff you don’t.
Sneaky Sneaky Veggies
If you follow me, (and if you don’t, why not? Make sure subscribe below to get the newest recipes delivered to your inbox on the 15th and 30th :)) you know that I LOVE sneaking fruits veggies in everything! Seriously everything from breakfast like my Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowls and Sweet Potato Crusted Quiche, to dessert. Have you tried my Zucchini Brownies and GF baked Banana Donuts? I also LOVE pumpkin, yes I am fully aware of how basic it is, but I also don’t really care. So I knew I needed to find a way to add pumpkin to one of my favorite desserts. I promise this won’t be the last pumpkin dessert you see from me. If you need more pumpkin inspired food, make sure you check out my Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spiced Latte while I get my other pumpkin desserts ready for you.
Want Simple Healthy Recipes Sent Directly To You?
What Makes This Dish Paleo and Dairy Free?
Eating clean or eating what’s right for you can mean different things for everybody. So I usually take a second to explain why each recipe fits into each category and how you make adjustments to fit your needs.
Paleo is a diet that consists of eating real, unprocessed foods and avoiding inflammatory foods such as dairy, gluten, grains, legumes. All recipes are naturally gluten and dairy-free, but paleo also means grain-free. So in this recipe, we take out flour completely and use eggs as our binder. The almond butter gives these brownies their fudgy consistency. Instead of refined sugar, we use pure maple syrup or honey. Both are paleo compliant. We leave out butter and all other dairy products, and grease the pan with coconut oil.
What Ingredients Do You Need?
- Almond Butter
- Maple Syrup
- Vanilla (Try my Homemade Instant Pot Vanilla)
- Baking Soda
- Pumpkin Spice
- Coca Powder
- Chocolate Chips (Dairy Free for DF and Paleo)
- A spritz of coconut oil, or oil of choice to grease pan
How To Make It
- Combine Almond Butter and Pumpkin until there are no lumps.
- Mix in eggs
- Add maple syrup, vanilla, pumpkin spice, and baking soda. Stir well.
- Add Cocoa Powder, stir some more.
- Fold in Chocolate Chips.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
That Simple!!! (Full recipe below)
Helpful Equipment and Ingredients (Directly From Amazon)
Watch Me Make It
Tips, Recs, Subs
- When you mix the almond butter and pumpkin, make sure you mix out all the lumps, you want it to be nice and smooth. You can also do this with a stand mixer on low or an electric hand mixer.
- Try my Homemade Instant Pot Vanilla to make vanilla extract in just 30 minutes.
- Make sure you get pure pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling.
- Make sure you use pure maple syrup to keep this recipe paleo.
- If you are using salted almond butter, you do not need to add salt. If it’s unsalted almond butter, add a pinch of salt.
- You can swap out Maple Syrup for honey as a sweetener.
- Store these brownies in the fridge to keep them extra fudgy.
- To keep this recipe Paleo and dairy free make sure you use Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
Save Flourless Pumpkin Brownies To Pinterest For Later
Other Paleo Dessert Recipes You'll Enjoy
- Baking dish
- 1 Cup Almond Butter
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup or honey (if not vegan)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Dark unsweetend coca powder
- 3/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips Dairy free for vegan and paleo
- Pinch of Salt ONLY if you using unstalted almond butter
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a brownie pan (8x8 baking dish) with a spritz of coconut oil or preferred oil.
- Combine almond butter and pumpkin puree until smooth. Mix in eggs.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla, baking soda, and pumpkin spice. Mix well.
- Add cocoa powder until the mixture is completely combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Transfer the mixutre to brownie pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes. You should be able to stick a toothpick or knife into the brownies and have it come out clean. If it has batter on it, cook for 5 more minutes and check again. Store the brownies in the fridge.
Hungry For More?
Share or Save for Later.
Subscribe For Recipes and More
Let’s Connect 🙂