Let's Be Honest
To be totally transparent and honest I will tell you I am a brand ambassador for ritual. I will also tell you that I did not decide to become a brand ambassador until after I tried the product for myself and did my research. In fact I waited 3 months after becoming a brand ambassador to do this post, so that I could share my true and honest results and let you know if it was a waste of time or not. I do not endorse anything I don’t believe in and this product is no different. Had I not liked this product I wouldn’t have agreed to be a brand ambassador and I would still have written an honest review. Ask any of my friends, or my fiance, I am not one to keep my mouth shut or opinions to myself! I can save the time of reading this whole blog, and tell you this vitamin is THE BEST! You can start on your Ritual Vitamins ASAP, and won’t regret it. But if you want to know more about my experience, please continue reading.
Why I love them!
Before we get into the technical stuff below of why I love them, let me just take a minute to tell you why I like them for some super basic reasons.
- I am a BIG fan of subscriptions. Some people aren’t and that might be a deter you from them. But for me and my schedule, “set and forget” is always best. One less thing to worry about and I absolutely hate running out of stuff, and I LOVE when I order one time and know that when my product runs out I don’t have to order anything. It just shows up at my door. Sounds familiar? You can also get Ritual Vitamins delivered directly to your door each month (free shipping)
- I can take it anytime of day, on an empty or full stomach. This is big for me, because sometimes I remember to take in the morning, which is great. But days like yesterday at 8:50PM I realized I didn’t take it yet, so I was able to just pop two right then. Without giving TMI, that was the worst about the pill for me. Remembering to take something at the same time or with a meal is just not for me.
- It doesn’t bother my stomach! SOOOO many vitamins make me nauseous. I haven’t had a single issue with these. You can read all about their anti-nausea design.
- They are minty. This might seem silly, but it definitely enhances the experience.
- They are a company that focuses on sustainability. I’m big into supporting companies that support the planet. Maybe this doesn’t matter to you, but I will pay a premium to know that a company I’m using treats their employees, the planet and their products with care. Not only do they sustainably source ingredients, they have all kinds of eco-friendly packaging and worked to be a CarbonFree Shipping Partner.
The Nerdy Science Stuff
Nerdy stuff is what excites me! I love it!! My Dad worked in the nutrition industry for most of my life. Growing up, we would always discuss different vitamins and minerals and share research that we’d both come across. Constantly nerding out over it! Needless to say, I know a fair amount of Vitamins and Minerals. Also, I minored in Bio in college and took a bunch of nutrition electives when earning my Sports Medicine Degree. And I can honestly tell you that with all knowledge and experience, I was extremely impressed when I looked into Ritual Vitamins.
Vitamins and Minerals are not regulated by the FDA, which means you need to trust that they are giving you what they say they are. Ritual is 100% upfront and honest about exactly what they are using and where it is sourced. This is KEY When it comes to vitamins and minerals because some companies will cheap out and put in an ingredient just to say it’s in there. However, it might be in the bio-available form that your body needs to use it. So essentially your paying for nothing, who wants to do that? Speaking of things you don’t need, Ritual contains only nine nutrients. At first, this might seem like you’re getting ripped off, but they left out all the other stuff because we DON’T NEED IT. They left out the other stuff on purpose, to make sure you were getting the highest quality of what you do need! They worked with top-notch scientists to find out what we’re lacking, and instead of adding a bunch of crap and fillers, they spent their money on what our bodies REALLY need. I LOVE This about them.
Below is the full list of what’s included in Ritual’s formula:
- Boron: Helps supports bone health*
- Folate: Supports brain health*
- Iron: Assists in blood-building*
- Magnesium: Supports bone health*
- Omega-3 DHA: Helps support brain health*
- Vitamin B12: Helps support energy-yielding metabolism*
- Vitamin D3: Supports bone health*
- Vitamin E: Helps fight free radicals*
- Vitamin K2 MK7: Helps support bone health*
They have done random double-blind controlled studies. In the scientific world, this is the gold standard of studies because neither the people administering the test or the groups taking the product know who has the placebo and who has the real thing. This is the best way to ensure the test results are accurate and guess what results, just like my lab results, proved that the product does what it says it does. Woman on the essential had a 43% Vitamin D compared to no change for placebo, and 41% increase in omega3’s. Don’t take my word for it, check out the all their clinical trial info and results for yourself.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This Wouldn't Be An Honest Review If I Didn't Mention What I Didn't Like
In all seriousness, there isn’t much that I don’t like about this product. When I was first thinking about what I didn’t like about this product, my immediate thought was well with vitamins you never ACTUALLY know if they are working. But then I had my annual exam and was told all my vitamin and mineral levels were normal again for the first time in years. So I was like well scratch that. I love that it is a subscription-based plan, but I could definitely see why this would be a turn off for some people. I wanted to get the 50+ for my Mom to try, but couldn’t get her just one bottle, so instead, she had to trust me that this would be worth it and sign up for the subscription. So it would be nice to have that option to get just one bottle. Sometimes, when I’m in the store, and I pass by daily vitamins that are really cheap, and I think is $30 a month worth it? Immediately I remind myself that yes, it is. That’s $1, four quarters a day. I prob find that amount in my couch cushions daily. Then I remember I had taken these “cheap” vitamins for years and was never consistent, I had stomach issues, or forgot to take them with food. I still had deficiencies in lab results. But is more expensive than a lot of in store options.
What My Experience Has Been
Everyones experience might be a little different, but this is an honest review of what MY experience has been since starting on these vitamins 3 months ago.
- With vitamins it can be hard to prove what you are experiencing. You can be left wondering if it’s placebo or if it’s something else. BUT for me for me this time around I found some very interesting science based facts.
- For the past 3 years my annual blood work has shown that I’ve been low in vitamin D, and B12, also last year I was slightly low in vitamin C. This year, after 3 months on Ritual Vitamins, all my vitamins were in normal levels! Again I can’t stand here and promise this for anybody else (that would be total BS and also illegal) but I was absolutely astounded at my results.
- After a week I started noticing an increase in energy, I thought maybe it could be something else I was doing, but I hadn’t changed much else. And after seeing my blood work results, I attribute it to getting the proper vitamins I was lacking.
- I was losing a lot of hair, every time I showered or ran my hands through my hair I would end up with clumps of hair in my hands. Sometimes patches of hair, it was very upsetting. That has gotten much better, I know that biotin and vitamin D have both been shown to help with hair, skin and nails but I also have been taking collagen so I can’t be for certain. If I were to be honest I think it’s probably a combination of the three of them. But whatever it is I am ecstatic about the results!
How to Order
So SIMPLE! Just go directly to the Ritual Site. Find the product fits you best, and then in a few days you’ll have your bottle at your door, and will never run out of your vitamins again!
Save This Post To Pinterest For Later
Hungry For More?
Share or Save for Later.
Subscribe For Recipes and More
Let’s Connect 🙂